- 【Real Ultra HD 4K Resolution】The VANBAR C100 dash cam offers an excellent 4K(3840 x 2160) front camera and a 1080P(1920 x...
- 【Built-in WiFi and APP Control】Download the KACAM app and connect the dash camera for cars to your phone via WiFi. By...
- 【Loop Recording & G-Sensor】Loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest footage and replace it with the new...
- 【Super Night Vision】The dash cam front and rear with WDR and 170° super wide-angle lens, automatically captures more...
- 【Easy to Set Up & Reliable Service】The 4k dual dash cam easy to install and operate. Motion detection, seamless loop...
– Video resolution of 1920×1080 for the inside camera
– 3-inch LCD screen
– Audio recording
– Wi-Fi (built-in)
– MP4 video format
– 170° wide lens
– Micro SD up to 256GB
– DC 5v/1.5A working voltage
– 3-Inch IPS Screen
– Superior Night Vision
– Wide Angle (Front and Rear)
– Parking Monitor
– Loop Recording
– Emergency Accident Lock
– Built-in Wi-Fi
4K Ultra HD Resolution
3-Inch IPS Screen
Superior Night Vision
Wide Angle (Front and Rear)
Emergency Accident Lock
– Rear Camera (1)
– 3M Tape (1)
– Plastic Crowbar (1)
– Car Charger (1)
– User Manual (1)
– Cable Clips (1)
The package does not include the micro SD that you would use to save your video recordings. You have to buy it separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens if the storage space of the micro SD card gets full?
VANBAR Dual Dash Cam 4K supports loop recording. Therefore, your dash cam would overwrite the oldest video on file automatically. It will then continue saving video recordings without getting your micro SD full.
2. Is the dash cam screen on all the time?
Yes, it is on all the time. However, if you do not want the screen on full-time while you are driving, you can go to the screensaver function. Turn it off. Do not worry about the dash cam as it would continue to record in the background.
3. Is the SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC USH-I Memory Card compatible with VANBAR Dual Dash Cam 4K?
Yes, it is. Just make sure to format the SD card before you use it.
4. Does it have a parking monitor? How long should the wire be so I can connect the rear camera to the front camera?
Yes, it has a parking monitor. You would need a 6.5-meter long wire for the rear camera.
5. Can I install the rear camera either in the interior or exterior of the vehicle?
Yes, you can mount your rear camera either in the interior or exterior of the vehicle. You have nothing to worry about if you choose to mount it outside because the rear camera is waterproof. You can place it in the rear window or just above the license plate.
6. How do I install the VANBAR Dual dash cam?
First, use the 3M tape so you can fix the dash cam on the windshield. Then, plug the power adapter (included in the package) into the cigarette lighter socket. When the indicator lights up, it means the power is on already. Next, connect the power cable to the dash cam.
7. Does the package include the memory card? If not, what type of memory card is it compatible with?
The memory card is not included in the package. VANBAR Dual Dash Cam is compatible with an SD card size of up to 256GB. They recommend SanDisk Class 10 or above.
8. Can this dash cam record audio?
Yes. See the “recording” in the menu. Turn it on so the dash cam would start to record sound.
9. Does VANBAR Dual Dash Cam 4K have a motion detection feature? If yes, would it activate when someone tries to break in?
Yes, VANBAR Dual Dash Cam 4K can detect motion or impact. Soon as it recognizes that someone is trying to break in in your car, the dash cam would turn on and record a 15-second video.
10. Is there an app that a dash cam user can download so the video recordings can be viewed using a smartphone?
On the app store or Google Play, you may search and download the “KACAM” app. By using the app, you can view and then download your 4K videos to your smartphone. Subsequently, you can share your videos on social media if you choose to.