- 【Full HD Dash Cam Front and Cabin】- This dual dash camera records up to 2.5K ([email protected]) ultra HD resolution in...
- 【Super Night and Day Vision】- Equipped with dual SONY IMX307 industrial-grade sensors, 6-layer glass lenses, f/1.8 large...
- 【App Control & GPS Tracking】- Download the Kingslim dedicated app and connect the dash cam to your phone via WiFi. View,...
- 【24Hr Parking Monitor & G-Sensor】- When detects a sudden shake or collision, the built-in G-sensor will trigger the car...
- 【Loop Recording for Important Evidence】- Kingslim D1 Pro front and inside dash cam supports up to 128GB storage (card not...
Last update on 2022-05-20 / This is Amazon Affiliate link / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Does It Compare To Other Dash Cam?
Kingslim D1 Pro Specifications
Without further ado, please see below for a summary of this dashcam’s technical specifications:
Model Name: Kingslim D1 Pro
Video Resolution Supported:
– Front Camera: 2560x1440P(30fps); 1920x1080P(60fps); 1920x1080P(30fps)
– Back Camera: 1920x1080P(30fps)
Image Sensor: Sony IMX307 sensor for both front and back camera
Lens Angle: 170°
Display: 2” IPS
Storage: microSD expandable up to 128Gb
Battery Capacity: 300mAh Li-on Battery
Parking Mode: Yes, w/ impact detection
WiFi Support: Yes
GPS Support: Yes
What Comes With The Package?
• Suction Mount/ Bracket
• 32Gb MicroSD Card
• GPS Electrostatic Stickers
• USB data cable
• Car charger
• Pry tool
• 5 Cable Clips
• User Manual
Kingslim D1 Pro Features
Not bad huh?
Parking Monitor Feature
You will also be able to record even when your vehicle’s engine is turned off thanks to its 300mAh battery capacity.
Wi-Fi And GPS Support
Kingslim D1 Pro Application Support
Connect the dash camera to your phone, view saved recordings, download your saved recordings into your mobile phone with the help of the free dedicated dashcam app of Kingslim D1 Pro.
Video Locking Feature
Can Easily Adapt To Various Environments
Kingslim D1 Pro Conclusion
Yes, it definitely is. However, it all comes down to what you are looking for in your dashboard camera. There is also the matter of budget.