The AUSDOM A261 HD Dash Cam is a new model of camcorder that has managed to break all barriers in terms of video quality and GPS functionality. If you spend a lot of time driving, both during the day and the night, you definitely need a dashcam that is able to record seamlessly for hours and to provide you with a full record of potential crashes.
Offering unique features, expandable memory, a large 2.0 TFT display and the ultimate recording experience, the AUSDOM A261 HD Dash Cam is one of the best products in its price range. With good ratings on Amazon proves that this dashcam is highly appreciated by customers from all around the world, and mainly from the United States.
AUSDOM A261 – A Premium Product
This dashcam has recently hit the market. However, it has managed to attract a huge fan database in a very short period of time. The AUSDOM A261 can easily be mounted on your dashboard or to your windshield through a secure suction cup. Once you start driving, the camera records at an exceptional full HD 1920 quality at a 130 degree angle.
This modern dashcam combines superior HD video quality with inbuilt GPS and endless looping for a flawless recording experience. Thanks to the built in GPS, all of your recordings are encoded with your GPS location. Additionally, the expandable memory allows you to add up to 64GB of memory using micro SD cards.
What really sets this dashcam apart from the competition is the ability to record extremely well during the night too. Its superior night vision is powered by world class F1.8 lenses coupled with HDR system. The details of your night journey are crisp and clear and license plates can be viewed with ease.
Powered by an Ambarella A7 processor and featuring super large aperture lens, built-in G–sensor and 1.3 inch color CMOS, this dashcam is simply exceptional.
Some other features that make this product totally unique on the market include loop recording, auto screen saver, HDMI output, 4.0M image resolution, instant mute function, warning voltage, working voltage, time-lapse powering, SOS recording, parking monitor, collision trigger to start recording, GPS tracking and video restore if the dashcam gets damaged in a crash.
While some dashcams might have some of the above functions, very few in this price range have incorporated so many features. AUSDOM A261 HD Dash Cam stands head and shoulders above all others due to all of its amazing features and great price.
Here are some of the benefits of this dashcam.
AUSDOM A261 HD Dash Cam – Pros
– Great Deal: the whole package can be bought for only $129. Dashcams that offer such a good recording quality and have so many features cost up to three times more.
– Design: this camera looks extremely appealing. Its exterior black metal casing has a unique sheen that makes it look like a really cool gadget. Drivers love the way it blends in and are proud to have one of these devices in their cars.
– Full HD Video Recording: this dashcam records at an exceptional quality both during the day and night, at 1080p, 30 fps, with a wide 130 degrees angle.
– Large TFT LCD Display: the 2.0” screen conveniently playbacks all recorded videos and lets you see the recording live.
– GPS Functionality: the innovative GPS feature stores your exact GPS location, recording your journey and storing key events in the memory. You will be able to pinpoint the exact location of important moments and see all of them in your Google Maps app.
– Plenty of Memory: you can add an SD card of 64 GB to record for several more hours.
AUSDOM A261 HD Dash Cam – Cons
Unfortunately, this dashcam is not perfect. Here are a couple of its flaws:
– Problem looping: some users have experienced issues with the dashcam when it was trying to loop through the video. Sometimes it gets stuck for a few seconds. If this happens, simply send it back to the manufacturer.
– Included software not usable: you might need to download third-party software to make the most out of the capabilities of this dashcam.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for a lightweight, easy to use, reliable and extremely high quality dashcam, the AUSDOM A261 HD is one of the best and most affordable options you have at your disposal.
Read about Rexing V1 here
Motion detection function for automatic recording of unexpected events.
Auto power-on option to start recording video once the auto engine is started.
Parking Monitor: Collision or shaking will trigger the DVR camera to start recording. This function will enable the camera to record video of the person or vehicle that may hit your car while it is parked on the street or in a storage lot.
Night vision: Using superior Amarelle technology, it can capture the important details such as license plate number even in very low-light conditions.
Loop Recording Option: Setup the camera so it is always recording footage. If the memory card runs out of free memory, it will auto record over the old files.
Micro SD card up to 64GB (card not included) -high speed cards
Camera Viewing Angle: 130 degree wide angle
Video records in full HD 1920 *1080p and MOV format, with many other high-resolution video recording options you can select
Available video file recording settings: 2560*[email protected] FPS, 2304*[email protected] FPS, 1920*[email protected] FPS, HDR 1920*[email protected] FPS, 1280*[email protected] FPS, 1280*[email protected] FPS
GPS Media Player supplied on AUSDOM web is compatible with OS windows 7 and windows 8 (May not compatible with all computers feature windows 8 due to variation of different models), not compatible with IOS system.
GPS Player can only play video recordings stored in computer, please copy files into computers before playing.
1 * AUSDOM A261 Car dash Cam
1 * Dash / Windshield Mount
1 * Car Charger and Cable
1 * USB Cable
1 * User Manual